View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #46
jamanrr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jamanrr is an unknown quantity at this point
The day Nissan comes out with a 1.8 or 2.0 liter turbo engine in a rear wheel drive car is the day I go and trade the Audi off for one. The day it is released, do not care if I have to pre-order or not. I own an NX2000 and I love it, have owned 2 in my life and the my current one is what I wanted my original to be but could not find one at the dealer. Nissan wants customers then build a new Nissan 240sx/ Silvia S coupe and put the MR18DDT or MR20DDT in it and make it have around 200-220 horse power and I am down like a clown. There is not really a new car I want to buy or own but I would for sure own that Nissan. I knew I sold my 240sx sr20 swapped car for a reason. Build it Nissan and they will come. No more boring ass sentra spec craps with wings and shit but an actual balls to the wall Genesis coupe fighter.

I have owned the following Nissan cars

1993 Nissan NX 2000
1996 Nissan 240sx SE
19996 Nissan 240sx SE
1998 Nissan 240sx SE
1992 Nissan NX2000 - current
1996 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

So, I love Nissan but you all have built nothing of the past 10 to 15 years I would want to go to the dealer and spend money on. Build the cars people want and you will sell more -- the Juke is a start but give them what they really want. A small, affordable, light weight turbo RWD car for around 20 grand out the door and who cars if it eats sells up from the Z. While affordable the Z is your corvette the S coupe could be your camaro.
jamanrr is offline   Reply With Quote