Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 11:37 AM   #1231
NoBrakes!

Trader Rating: (0)
NoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the roughNoBrakes! is a jewel in the rough
s14 rb20det turbo inlet elbow

ok guys i been searching all through this thread with no avail but im in a unique situation so i didnt expect to find much.

i have a rb20det missing the oem turbo inlet elbow. i am trying to get something on there that works asap but im strapped for cash (college student). getting a "new" one from japan right now for 100 is out the question.

i know that the rb20 and 25 inlet elbows are different diameters so that wouldnt be something i could swap over without doing the turbo upgrade.

I am trying to see if there is any other vehicle that uses the same part where i may be able to get faster than the one straight from a rb20. my friend has the inlet elbow from a sr20det that looks the same but i dont know if its the same diameter. if that will fit that would be perfect. please help me out!