View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 08:55 AM   #95
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Small progress but big steps forward. Got the drivetrain pulled out last weekend and clearanced the top of the tunnel support just a bit more, everything fit perfect now. Noticeably more ground clearance from the trans.

Chopped my core support just enough and flatted hammered the lip flat on the lower support to allow the radiator to tilt forward. The plan I had with using the V8 style rad is working out exactly how I'd hoped for. C-Hair clearance for the second fan to the waterpump nipple (still need to grind that down)

Tossed the bumper on really quick to reference where the intercooler should sit. Think I can get it low enough to where I can duct air from the grill in to the radiator a little better. Vibrant core is only 9.25" tall.

Spent Saturday night hooking up the few odds and ends, making a larger starter cable, etc etc. Loaded it up yesterday afternoon once my friend FINALLY got his customer to pick up their truck and cleared the bay.

Last edited by crash n' burn; 08-09-2021 at 12:00 PM..
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote