View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 10:35 AM   #96
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Dropped off the last few exhaust items, did a real quick mock up for vision on the muffler and intercooler core, talked about pipe routing, etc etc. and left him to his own devices. He's a bit of a perfectionist so he's been giving me little teasers here and there.

Ended up surprising me with the hot side piping. He replaced the factory turbo outlet entirely to get it as low a possible while retaining the fuse box location, smooth transition to larger diameter piping and making tons of space of the intake.

Also swong by the house this weekend. Even though I think we're a few weeks behind, it looks like there is no more waiting for wood. 2nd floor should be going up this week. Wife caught me just to reference how unbelievably tall these ceilings are. Definitely full size lift capable.