View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 02:04 PM   #100
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Well hell, since Zilvia is back up, why not give people something to read.

Closed on the house Dec 23rd..busted my ass to get everything unloaded in to the house and start unpacking so we could actually have a comfortable Christmas.

The next weekend I went and grabbed the 240 from my friend's house along with all my junk. By the time I grabbed the poop Z...same day mind you..it started snowing again.

Then, I copped a new Z chassis for a pretty good price. Just needed a motor swap which was perfect since the poop Z had a great one. Send help..I have a problem. That took a couple days but hey, now I have a really nice drift car that even has a title.

Also bought that lift a couple weeks after we closed. Took about a month to come in.

Best. Purchase. Ever.

Also, since I decided I didn't have enough projects going on right now, I bought a trailer from a buddy in a pinch. With prices right now, I just couldn't justify spending 6k+ on a new one with a weak dovetail. This is a little older and needs a some love. The price was right and I figured about $500 worth of materials and a weekend of work, I'll have myself something really nice for 1/4 the cost. Its super well balanced with a long dovetail that's low friendly.

Finished parting out the poop Z last weekend and sent it away to become a couple hundred tin cans.

Last edited by crash n' burn; 03-24-2022 at 08:14 AM..
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote