View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 02:03 PM   #4196
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Ill try to be more clear. The spirit rei demo car uses 18x11-20 and then a 50mm spacer to get flush. I dont want to run the spacer and instead order a wider wheel 18x12.5-39. My major concern is having the inner barrel lip/tire contact at the air shock with camber and aired out.

Is there a better size front youd recommend for me to get the most steering angle out of my gktech lca/knuckle set up?
still didn't answer about whether the -20 offset includes the 50mm spacer or not... as long as the diameter of the bag isn't more than 2" more than a regular coilover spring you're probably fine unless you're getting crazy with the camber.

i'd suggest a 9.5 up front with a 225/35, but it's really the offset that is going to cause issues and because of how wide the fenders are, i don't think you can really do much about it other than break out the sledge hammer or get to cutting and welding.