View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #106
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZCA View Post
I could have sworn I seen it on there! Lmao. I might be going crazy. Dude look into the C33 Laurels and A31 Cefiros. Just build a bad ass sedan. That's one thing I fell in love with being in japan. You see the Japanese go insane with sedans. Mark Xs Aristos tons and tons of awesome styles. If your going APR16 is your time OCONUS two years? I had a buddy go for a few months. Pretty sure its different because hes on a ship. I feel like we get classified. Like your navy so people probably ask you, " Do you work on a ship"? Heck you might I don't even know. Lol I know I always got asked if I fly Jets. But I Just loaded missiles. Haha

If you are on a two year duty, Find a 92/93. A good website is Goonet. They have an English verson too. Also Hit up Bookoo for your base overseas. Like a craigslist for Mil.
I'll be over there for three years on a ship. Half of that time the ship is supposed to be in the yards getting a major overhaul. Plenty of time to scour Japan. I have nothing against sedans but hey really just don't do it for me. I'm gonna stick to s-chassis cars or 70s cars.