View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #45
driftfcbuckey

Trader Rating: (1)
driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I am just here for the tuna. I saw this on a post on facebook and was like "who cares" My real question is rather than S14Josh and the other guy crying about not being able to post their street thuggery you tube videos on zilvia. The real issue here and at hand is if they become vendors will they be able to sell dvd's of this on the website?

Because lets be honest, they're not making dvd's of them keeping drifting fun to mail out to everyone on their own dime like they're crying about. This is going to make them money, and I am curious to see if zilvia would be down to let them sell their shwag granted they're not allowed to post videos of it?

That is all, I don't know anyone involved in the project personally so I could give two fucks about internet justice being served. We already know all of those "GREAT PEOPLE" who left the site joined ziptied and now are on an upper echelon of self entitled cuntism. So apologies that Zilvia still doesn't welcome the cool drifter crowd circle jerk it has never allowed even in the premium forums.

Sincerely,
The asshole who still posts here but isn't cool enough for ziptied because he thinks drifting is gay.
this seems like the type of bro that
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote