View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 05:09 PM   #206
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
wtf? you must have gone on the worst day possible. when we went there were at least 2-3 dozen cars worthy of nut-busting.
R390 road going version and race version,
R33-LM
a handful of instantly recognizable Silhouette cars
a long row of 70's Datsun sunny and 240Z race cars
R33 SEDAN gtr (actual Nissan produced GTR sedans are pretty uncommon)
Gorgeous dark blue Stagea wagon that was the pace car for some racing series (I can't remember which) on bronze LMGT4
Taisan R32 race car (the one driven by Tsuchiya)

as well as the rows and rows of flawless showroom level, bone stock assorted nissans/datsuns/Princes

ALSO, Nissan HQ in Yokohama was def cool, and merch was cheaper there than at Omori Factory, but they only had 2 cool cars on display (and a bone stock z34). Granted, one was a old R90 race car, and the other was the V2 Mid4 concept, both panty droppers, but still, only 2 cars.
Yeah but that's essentially what I said: The racecars are always in and out of Yokohama. So I've seen a lot of them before with the added benefit of being able to do other things in Yokohama as opposed to the area surrounding the Zama Museum.

From a visiting standpoint, yeah it would be better to see the race cars in one go. I think I just wanted to see more 'Golden Era' variants as opposed to two rows of 80s Laurels and Glorias.