Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 08:02 PM   #678
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Not much to report really. I got my parts back from coating and they turned out great.

I threw my Ti hardware into the turbo flange and overlaid the head flange gasket on the manifold to check port matching. It required some clean up, so I decided to just knock it out.

I also picked up a ?rare? in the US ?oh shit? handle for the passenger side. Kind of excited about this piece.

My ?10 Xterra acquired an exhaust leak. Upon further inspection, it was a manifold crack. I?ve been sorting this out so the misses can drive it during the ?snow months? when needed as her car doesn?t have AWD/4WD and she totes the kiddos to school. This has been a huge pain in the ass. Mainly the head shielding, which is not removable unless you tear a whole lot of stuff out of the way.