View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 10:14 PM   #53
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Texas is not that bad. 80 mph speed limit, everyone goes 90. Not to mention, home made authentic mexican food at some of the gas stations. Just travel with some TP or napkins.

Michigan, by far the worst roads ever going into Detroit. It sucks for full size trucks, don't even think about normal cars. Only time I've ever popped a tire. I'd rather drive in Afghanistan.

Kansas is boring as fuck.

Nebraska just smells like straight cow shit, depending on the time of year.

Iowa sucks. Nothing there. Saw a high speed chase once, was cool for 30 seconds. Watch out for speed cameras in the guard rails on the highway.

North Dakota sucks. Only time I've came close to running out of gas, not to mention windy as fucking hell. You are constantly readjusting. Although its funny watching the tumble weeds. Or dodging them. Oh yea and pheasants like to hang out literally on the shoulder of the road. They look cool.

Montana is cool but has its boring parts. Rim rock view at billings is cool. Great falls has some nice scenery spots along the way.

Wyoming is ok. Mountains etc.

South dakota is pretty boring has good scenery in some spots. Endless miles of Wall Drug signs lol.

Illinois is a joke.

I don't remember indiana and ohio to much.

Louisiana is ok I guess. New Orleans is a joke. Streets are way to narrow and LOTS of blind corners, not to mention parking is a bitch.

Mississippi i don't remember much but passing a nissan plant. It's like a small town lol water tower and all. Also, the gas stations sell BBQ. Ever tried eating a full rack of ribs driving down the highway? Yea don't try it. Bring napkins and a moist towelette.

Arkansas is meh. Cotton fields can look cool if its that time of year.

Tennessee...only been on western side. Bearable I guess.

Missouri is ok. Very green forest's and hills. Home state, so it just feels like your getting close to home. Not to mention, seems like we have cheap ass gas.