View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #128
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levan. B View Post
Nice! I'd love to see some progress on that thing man, I know you've said you haven't been able to get around to much, though.
Yeah. Also have a few other things up my sleeve (different wheel sets, way bigger brakes, KA-T build, lots of tucking, etc), but I've put the car on hold for the time being until I can get a few other things taken care of house wise.

I'll more than likely get around to it come Feb 2012. Should give me enough time to finish things up around here.

Any reason why you didn't relocate the engine bay harness? Just curious. That's something that always ends up bothering me with most builds. Hah

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote