View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #78
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okidamage View Post
I'm on kadena right now and it sucks... We're still on lockdown so no drinking off base(have been for over eight months now). To add onto that the bullring got shut down and now the only track left is nago circuit which you can't drift at. I'd take mainland over this place any day.
Its summer time, find other shit to do on island. If you havent taken advantage of the water, you're missing out. If I was back there, I'd take my ass up to Kouri Island and just bum on the beach out there all day.

There are still spots that people drift at up north. Would just suck if you crash since its a looooooong way back when you're almost up in Hedo. Then you still have all the lil roads that cut back and forth between the island. You could spend a couple hours just cutting back and forth as you head up to Nago. We used to go and blast thru the back roads from 10 till 6 in the morning.

As far as the track, there's a small cart track down in Itoman, its not much but its pretty technical. Just gotta know the right people who'd take you there. Then you can always jump in on the RCCA events in Nago.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote