View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 05:35 AM   #9
gss0023

Trader Rating: (0)
gss0023 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
You obviously know all about saying stupid things...

My point was that if your turbo anything is anywhere near your steering knuckle (not like, the parts between the two?) you're doing something wrong, it's not something you should have to ask about, if you're competent enough to have such a problem you should be competent enough to fix it without asking such a vague, dumb question.

Put your turbo and it's oil return somewhere that's not in the way of your steering knuckle, that should sort everything out.
Ahh shoot you are right. I should've known when I bought this motor that there would've been this clearance issue that I should've solved before it was dropped in. How stupid of me!

I'm not and idiot. I know that to fix the issue I have to move the oil return line, but I was asking if someone has done this before and has a method they found the easiest.

You show your ignorance in your responses through trying to compensate for it by putting (and probably others) me down for asking a question. I will not be replying to you any further, so do not waste your time with a response.
gss0023 is offline   Reply With Quote