View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 12:49 AM   #2
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
So to kick it off, I'll start.

This year I will be attending Spring Matsuri & hopefully Summer Matsuri as well. I have been behind the wheel off and on since 2010 and will be visiting from Seoul although I am originally from California.
(I will be in Osaka, Tokyo, Aomori and Hokkaido prior to getting to Nihonmatsu on April 29 to start working on my car)

IG: milktea.man

My first Ebisu Matsuri was last spring (May 3/4) and I bought this gorgeous S13 via PV while I was still deployed hah.. It started off as a pretty car, but since it was my first time drifting in 4 years after getting heavily involved with racing motorcycles I had some relearning to do. On top of that it was my first time driving RHD besides my rental up to Nihonmatsu which doesn't count. So I went off course a few times, lost my front canards, jacked up the rear diffuser, and eventually smacked the wall on Kita course pretty good. But I had a great time and thanks to Andy & Emily I had a sweet place to fix my car. And also big thanks to all the guys who taught me how to mount/dismount tires!! I felt like a pro after a few training sessions! Also, thanks to the aussie when lent his Milwaukee impact to me while I was struggling changing my broken suspension. I since then bought my own milwaukee impact and will be shipping it over.

Here is some of the cosmetic damage my car accumulated:

Ended up snapping rear knuckle, bent front left LCA and bent tension rod. I had to drive my car down from Kita course with my rear knuckle snapped and the coilover only staying upright because it was rubbing into the wheel haha!

I haven't made a youtube video still but I do have some pictures to share. It was really hard to take pictures and video all while trying to get seat time...

The reality of Minami!

http://milktea-man.com

Last edited by KevinEdgar; 04-15-2018 at 01:31 AM..
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote