View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 07:54 PM   #33
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all

DECEMBER

December wasn't very eventful for the car: I changed shifts at work and proposed to my girlfriend!

Some of the perks of clocking out at 11pm, however, is you get an empty parking structure to yourself!

And when it rains in SoCal, you need a rain pic:

...But with rain, comes dirt LOL

With a lot of shops fully booked or backordered, I was able to snag a bash bar from Limitless Auto Fab. It shipped in a raw finish, so I painted it my go-to black: Toyota 219

Along with finally having a crash beam behind my bumper again, it did quite a bit to alleviate the gap I had under the headlights:

With this bash bar, it doesn't allow you to keep the airbox that sits in front of the left tire--at least without heavily modifying that box.

One side of the mounts barely allows a 17mm socket to reach the bolt for mounting as well, so it was unfortunate that I had to ruin the fresh coat of paint.

And that's a wrap for 2021!

A wash was in order to welcome the new year:

Last edited by DEGUZZI; 04-10-2022 at 11:54 PM..
DEGUZZI is offline   Reply With Quote