View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 07:37 PM   #46
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
FINALLY.

But before we get to that, I've had steady progress reshaping the bumper since my last update.

Ultimately found a method I liked using extruded foam rather than expanding foam, and flash tape/release film to help separate it afterwards.

Was talking to Mastermind about picking up a M-Sports hood, but I REALLY didn't like the custom painting they do on their carbon hoods so I settled for the fiberglass one they had in stock.

Also, FUCK aerocatch. But I guess it's worth the peace of mind they provide.

Went to a meet hosted by Qualite Sportiva, and the next day I shot some Omni single-stage on the hood to get me by until I'm ready to prep it for real.

Laid down slick, but after curing came all the orange peel, haha.

At this point, I was honestly getting a little burnt out from the bumper, so I shifted my focus on my G-Grow valance.

Honestly, it's a very well-made piece, but with the widebody I have, it didn't have a very good silhouette. So guess what:

CHOP CHOP

Hopefully it's mountable and ready to be prepped for paint in the next update.

-------------