Thread: Omaha check in.
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 07:06 AM   #41
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
I had a redtop in it. Sold it to a friend and purchased a LS1 about 4 years ago. LS1 just sat in the corner of the garage for 3 years. I never could put the money together to buy the rest of the conversion parts for it. So I traded it for this blacktop about a year ago. I've been slowly piecing it together since then. Re-buying SR20 parts that I used to have is a bummer.

Just put my HKS wastegate actuator on. My first guess was a little high and showed 15 psi on my boost gauge. In the process of lengthening the rod I lost the C-clip for the wastegate. I need to pick up a E-ring tonight or a tiny cotter key to make sure the arm doesn't fall off the wastegate.