Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 02:56 PM   #26
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I've watched the past couple of races and... they're just as boring as I remember.

Yeah, yeah, there's strategy involved but holy hell it's like watching Miatas run 8 and 9 on Big Willow.
idk man i thought yesterday was pretty exciting. lots of good midfield battles, bottas was doing really well for the majority of the race. i was hoping charles would be able to pressure max after the safety car restart but it appears the ferraris have tire deg issues. The marina looked amazing

only thing i didn't like was after the vettel and mick crash, TONS of debris left on course and they didn't clean it off. They just said "ah theres only 2 laps left, send it", rather than bring out a safety car and finish the race under a yellow or even a red flag.

o wale.

At least Sainz didn't get shafted this race, both RBR finished, even tho checo was having that weird power loss at the beginning.

did anyone ever hear why zhou DNF'd?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote