View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:20 PM   #11
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
some of you fuckers need to learn to read

Mike, did you look into Codyace's bracket yet?
no, i did not see his bracket.

keep in mind, i do not have ANY ac components left from the days of when i was a lad and ran a KA24E. all of that got discarded with a quickness.

ive been driving my dear friend carlos' s13 around for a bit and the heat sucks... im getting old i guess. the HKS super sequential super annoying BOV makes me look like a fucking idiot because people think i am trying to show off when driving.. when i just want to drive. its kinda a nuisance but... thats his car, not mine.

so now ive been thinking and pondering... while my motor is out and about to go back in... am i going to even attempt to put the gaddamn AC back in. cringe.... it goes against everything i stand for, i fucking hate ac.... but its kinda needed.. the entire car boils, the heat truly eats up the car.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote