View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 12:39 PM   #244
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Easy fix would be z33 axles and 5 lug s13/14 hubs.
Trying to stick with the 32 spline to handle my abusive nature and idiocy. Have snapped 3 or so DSS 600hp axles inside the wheel hub over past couple years. 2 while drifting and one from a 2nd gear clutch drop (my own idiocy).

Was hopeful that with the Weir chromoly diff stubs and q45/z32 axle and hub combo I could have minimal issues with rear drivetrain. Talking with the guy I bought the axles from says its possible he just grabbed the wrong pair. According to the internet (hate when it comes to that) I need 27" and 24" axles for proper fit.

Otherwise I will have an OS Giken 1.5 diff in S13 R200 with 5 and 6 bolt OEM stubs, and Weir 6 bolt stubs up for trade or sale as I will have to switch over to the GTR diff