Thread: Dyno faq
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #21
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
The Base Map and Remote Tuning services I offer are for people who own re-programmable fuel and ignition management systems or engine management systems like Power FC, Tomei Reytech, Haltech, AEM EMS, Megasquirt, Autronic, etc, etc etc...

I do not currently do rom or ecu tuning. If you're looking for this strickly I recommend Scot Avoy or Enthalpy Tuning. JWT is ok too, but Scott is a little bit more custom tailored and price savvy.

I still think getting an EMS like a power fc and buying a base map or remote service package from me is better in the long run because you can get a map and tune the car specifically for the exact mods and engine you have. Every engine is different. Even stock to stock every one has it's own little ticks that a custom fit is much better tailored to.

We can check knock with det cans and knock box at the shop on stock motors as well as montor your injector duty cycle and fuel pressure under load if needed.

Tuning by knock is not recommended though. If you have an EMS you should be tuning and checking input vs. MBT, not knock.