View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 07:40 AM   #16
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
It can go either way when you're talking about a 30 year old car, really, but when these cars were less old I used to advise people against going out and replacing all the suspension before your first events because new stuff that you just installed at home is more likely to go wrong your first weekend out than stuff that's been on there for a few years. Plus more adjustment = more ways to be set up wrong.

I guess what I'm saying is just be prepared for crib death of new parts and those three bolts out of the thousand you touched that you forgot to final torque.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote