View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 01:13 PM   #378
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Stock suspension with RS-R lowering springs. The car came like this but was otherwise not modified beyonf the TEs I recently posted and the audio components. All the original parts (head unit, springs, etc) were included in the sale. I'd like to source some side skirts but I don't really want to mount them. I like the '0-aero-parts' look.
The older I get the more I like "0-aero", but that could just be the rarity of seeing a nice stock car. It would be hard to resist Aero sides/ valances and a front lip, though.

Also, I never realized how small the Spec-R OEM width and offset is. What's the usual safe rim size for no roll? 8.5"-9" with a +31?
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote