View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #981
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
I would say it deserves to be posted in here so I will do it.
Its a good example of how you can do something 98% right and still fail. Im too much of a purist to throw a chevy V8 in my nissan (personally woulda gone VH/VK) but aesthetically its pretty on point. Im not sure about the bright white top tho, I think I like the pearl white better.
In addition, the body kit does not flow whatsoever, he either needs different sides or a more aggressive front and rear. Like a Bomex rear valance or something would look great.
I really like the headlights and plan on doing the same and I like the fact that he painted the interior 2tone as well.
LOL! At first I didn't even notice it was white until I read your post instead of skimming and looking at the pictures.
I think it just needs a full Instant Gentleman kit or just rear valances and it would be perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
that car would look much better with differant wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
^ Seriously, all that awesomness on diamond racing steelies
Actually I think it is way better because of the wheel choice