View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #38
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07kyeringt View Post
Not the case at all.

Everything in this transaction was in good intentions. There was a unfortunate turn of events that did not allow the trade to happen. Refund was submitted. Failed due to banking issues. Then dispute was created. At this point the dispute will run its course. Kstyle will get his refund.

No matter how any of you twist this. Is wasn't a scam. It wasn't anything but a honest transaction gone wrong.
Paypal will issue me the refund regardless of your intention or your banking situation because of their insurance policy with possible victim buyer.

You never provided me with picture of the engine on the pallet when you dropped off at the shipping company as requested. And as far as I know I was the first one to make purchase from you and I didn't open dispute on paypal to seize your fund until Paypal's 2nd attempt to withdrawal the fund from your bank.

You should already had money I sent you in your bank account when you issued refund. But I guess you already spent some of that then why did you even issue the refund when you clearly didn't have enough money to give back?

To me it's just another thing you did to buy some more time to delay dispute on paypal which will stop the money keep coming in to your bank account from other buyers.

Based on your explanation your poor management on bank account caused all this but unfortunately I still can't buy that story.

Whatever the reason was behind, I wish you can prove that you didn't mean to do this.

You may still not planning to give money back to me but there is no way to prove that either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
Well like I said, whatever the reason, clearly not a scammer, and thread title is highly misleading.
First of all, how are you in position to make that decision?
Unless you are under 07kyeringt's payroll, you wouldn't know for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
Calling something that bears no resemblance to scamming, a scam, does not make it sound like OP deserves it resolved, honestly.
Taking money from other people and not giving back is a SCAM.

There is no proof that 07kyeringt actually wants to or is giving money back to me and other victims.
Like I mentioned, it's not 07kyeringt issuing the refund, it's the paypal then they will pursuit him afterwards.

Unless 07kyeringt posts his innocents with some hard proof, this is still on-going issue and a SCAM.

He can post whatever he wants on this review thread even though he is not supposed to, but it is still on-going issue and not solved.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote