View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #46
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

Circa....02? At the time I had Tein Flex coilovers, Cusco front and rear strut bars, S14 seats + belts, I thought I was SO cool

This was probably the happiest I've ever been with my cars...just pure innocent fan boy days

This was AFTER I got spacers lol

I used to have Watanabe RS8 16x7+38 / 16x8+38, and I though it was FLUSH! Then I added 30mm spacers front & 25mm spacer rear and it was decent haha

Some event at Streets of Willow...when Enkei mesh was the hot shit, and you rocked 15's and 16's....17 inch? No way, 17's were too big man! LOL

Oh, here's old school pic of Dousan mobile #1:

Old school pic of Danny Pink Godzira mobile:

Those two pics were from I think 240sx meet in Mile Square Park...2003? I forget

Another embarassing pic Danny took of me from old Just Drift event

Rockin the DRIFT MULLET (REVERSE)

Business in the front, PARTY in the back!

Haha 17/15 stagger...these days I wouldn't be caught DEAD lookin like that

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote