View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 07:59 AM   #16
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb27dets14 View Post
It should be a written rule to not deal with little pestering bitches...where in the real world people that sell things may need longer to ship than 2-4days especially over a holiday weekend....I've shipped people on this forum everything from windows to a transmission...but I can say I won't waste my time selling things here unless it's local pickup....I will be scrapping the wrx today it's already on the trailer and the 2 items that sold totaling a whole $145 have been shipped....but I'm a scammer who finally got a day off...thank you
It's more the fact that you said you(or your bother) had shipped the item, when really it's just been sitting around. Don't lie to a buyer just to get him off your back. Yet it took this thread to be created for you to finally ship the item? Now your bitching about the buyer, lol.