View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:39 PM   #776
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSs dorki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
wheels may come with my tax return this year. right now im investing all of my extra cash back into dorkidori to bring you guys more parts which leads me into the next quote....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriknAndre View Post
Got tired of the kouki (chuki) rear valances?
nope, i love my valances. had to take 'em off so i could get molds made of them and make FRP reps for my dorkidori aero line. i also needed a base to work from so i can sculpt the brand new DorkiDori V2 Valances that will be out in march/april they will be a 100% original design and will be meant for those of you who have zenki/chuki skirts and want a little more aggressive rear valance setup

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote