Thread: Ebola...
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:38 PM   #20
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
Anyone see the fantastic screenshot of the second nurse walking onto the plane? And the "protocol supervisor" wearing no hazmat gear while being right next to the gurney?

I mean, is anyone in the healthcare industry taking this shit seriously?

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com..._100633538.jpg

(Huge image, didn't want to take up the whole page.)

Another:
Geezus, I wish you'd stop posting such ignorance. The guy without a hazmat suit was specifically trained to be there and he was the only one there capable to guiding the others onto the plane properly since the geared up personell have severly restricted hearing & vision in the suits. Look carefully... You'll see the patient is covered head to toe in gear, incapable of exchanging fluid with anyone. Nothing to fear there except public hysteria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
Also, I have no idea what you are insinuating about the "shooting rampage" comment...care to explain?
It's your complete & utter lack of empathy that sickens me. You demostrate a complete inability to understand what another person might have been going through. Every one of those mass murdering shooter assholes rant about being surrounded by ppl just like you. Ppl who don't care to understand shit about what another person may be going through. This guy was facing CERTAIN death in Liberia after trying to save his pregnant neighbor's life & the life of her child. She died horribly & so did 4000 other ppl. If you were in his shoes, are you saying you would NOT have acted selfishly to try saving your own life? Oh no... you're the white knight of the internet... You'd take ebola on the chin and quietly allow your insides to liquify rather than boarding a plane for the US to seek better treatment. GTFO. Cut the guy some slack. 1 person dies here & everyone goes nuts. No body was saying shit when it was just Africans affected.