Thread: Ebola...
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 08:59 PM   #24
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
What Duncan did could have happened to anyone who was scared of dying in the way ebola kills. Was his response ideal? Hell no. Was it understandable? Absolutely. Dude knew they wouldn't let him on a plane out of Liberia if he told the truth. So he lied in an attempt to save his life and at the very least, see his fiancee/family again before he died. Yeah, he put himself in harms way trying to help someone. So your response is that when your neighbor knocks on your door to help his pregnant daughter get to the hospital because you both know that the ambulance will probably never come, is to tell them to fuck off because you don't have a hazmat suit handy? I'm a logical man. But you have to leave some room for compassion & humanity, dude. The topic itself isn't emotional for me. I just hate seeing/hearing humans acting inhumanely. Calling Duncan a dead asshole was just uncalled for.