View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 08:15 PM   #139
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
< Another guy looking to emigrate to Canada (Vancouver) in the next few years.
the west coast is awesome from what I hear. Just super expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I still need to see this thing in person... Hopefully in the spring time
Yes! hopefully I am just trying to get the final pieces of the puzzle together.

continuing the brake upgrades, managed to snag some braided brake lines for cheap to replace the 22yr old factory rubber lines.

Another exciting shot of parts on my office floor i know....

But this past weekend we actually got some decent temps (+6 deg C) so I thought it would be a good chance to pull the cover off and make sure nothing was living in the car.

No rodents, but shes filthy.

Excuse the dust & dirt

This was a good opportunity to pull some old vintage trinkets off the car to get them refinished before spring hits.

I really would like to find a TommyKaira wheel to go along with the rest of the build. If not I will get the nismo one refinished.

The strut bar is heading off for blasting and powdercoat. I've found a company who will remake the Nismo stickers to really bring the strut bar back to 100%

Oh yea and get this fixed...hopefully its repairable but I have my doubts I'd love to run the 18s all round this summer so fingers crossed.

Hopefully the next post will be more exciting. man these winters are long...

-Jordie