View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 07:47 PM   #141
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Although winter is hanging around, I graciously got a call from Martino who said he was willing to trailer my car to his shop.

So friday night we did the switcharoo and I drove the S15 to my place and we trailererd my car back to the unit.

It was fun to drive a quick car again as ive been driving hondas for the past few years.

got the car to the shop and got to work pulling the pan and resealing the oil pickup. Not the most fun job out there.

Then got to installing the GKtech calliper spacer kit and the R33 GTR rotors.

They really do fill up the wheels nicely

Before:

After:

I replaced the rear pads and rotors as well with cross drilled and slotted Z32 disks. Just a couple more things to get ready before insurance goes back on May 1st