View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 05:01 PM   #144
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
The larger disks look much better!
I think so too.

Took advantage of the B E A Utiful weather this past weekend and got lots of odds and ends done on the Skyline.

I installed my oil pressure gauge and confirmed that the RB20 does in fact have oil pressure and a faulty oil pressure sender was the culprit to the percieved low oil pressure. We also finished installing the braided lines and bled the brakes.

I think i'm going to stick with the old wangan wing for the time being. Turns out it works well with the rest of the aero

Engine bay needs a good clean. Its pretty dusty after a winter of sitting under a car cover.