View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 07:10 PM   #147
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post

Oh yea and get this fixed...hopefully its repairable but I have my doubts I'd love to run the 18s all round this summer so fingers crossed.

Absolutely blown away that Precision Rim Repair was able to get this straightened out

Whilst I was waiting for my 1 one wheel to get finished I had a pair of 255 35 18s ZESTINO Gredge 07RR tires to see if I could run them all round.

The adjustable upper arms I had were of course seized and put up a fight. after spending the better part of an afternoon freeing them up and adding camber the 255s were still little tight for stock GTS fenders.

Tuning is always better when pals come by.

I ended up going with a 225 40 18 up front which easily cleared the fenders.

It snowed here today so next weekend Ill play with the coilovers and lower it back down a bit and get the alignment set.

Almost there now

-Jordie