View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 12:29 PM   #121
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
So the only tuner local to me, willing/able to tune the car, is booked solid for a few months, car won't be tuned until early January unfortunately.

I got some of my Panasports back from powder coat, cannot wait to get the rest back and have a set assembled for the car! So far I loosely assembled a single front, high disk face clears the R33 GT25 calipers without issue for a final spec somewhere around 17x9.5 +9. This spec should be perfect for running a 235 KR20 up front with the type 3 fenders.

Since I have some time. I have been giving my other Z32 some attention, cleaned it up and was finally able to get a decent picture of it in the sun. Purple on pearl white really pops!