View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 11:00 PM   #126
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Excellent thread is excellent!!!
Thank you! This car has come so far from what it was when I picked it up, but I am kind of out of motivation. The car is a blast to rip around, but insuring it is expensive (classic emissions exempt) and its just not comfortable to drive at all.

I've been kicking around the idea ceramic coating exhaust components, adding some sound deadening and sourcing interior to put back into the car. I think I could get it to be much more livable, but is it worth it...

I've tried to sell the whole car and the drivetrain alone without and real interest, if no one wants to take it off my hands I might find somewhere to store it and come back to it when I am ready to really finish the car.

I will miss walking out into the garage if I end up letting it go...

In other news, I've got my Z32 almost back together. This car really gets me excited because of how nice the chassis is. Just need to get a few more little parts and it should be running and driveable. This car was originally suppose to have the SR setup that currently lives in the S13, but now has another VG30DE under the hood. Threw a ton of parts at it to hopefully make it reliable and it'll have A/C again! It won't be fast, but I am excited regardless.