View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 09:51 AM   #14023
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
meh... all this electric/hybrid bullshit is just boring. no third pedals. everything looks like a NURB, or Playstation 1 polygon count threw up all over the car (looking at you new GTR).

i got to sit in a Stagea 260RS on Sunday night for the first time. ah, how much i miss the simplicity of 90s cars. sitting in that Stagea, THAT was fun and exciting. seeing car manufacturers cramming modern day cars full of computers, batteries and tracking/monitoring/nannying devices, meh. i think the words "wet noodle" accurately describes my feelings.
You're not alone man. This is my gripe: Every 90s ICE car has that simplicity that even the current young generation of driving enthusiasts desire. That's just giving the cars we know and love, and even dream of one day attaining, a level of UNattainability that is extremely frustrating. Now there's unwanted competition from these "kids" driving up prices. Fucking influencers buying up clean shells and throwing in a k-swap and a plethora of social-media-peer pressure influenced shitty parts, and making that popular enough for other kids to buy up and do the same. ICE/Analog cars are becoming so endangered of a species, I wouldn't be surprised 5 years from now, Toyota Tercel builds are the "thing" because everything else was bought up/wrecked/hoarded. /rant haha