View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 01:14 AM   #7
ingmar F
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snilssson View Post
Thanks, it's the nicest S13 I've ever laid my eyes upon. :-)
It's a very small community, there used to be a pretty large and active forum in the days but it's been completely dead for a few years now. There's also a Facebook group with roughly 2000 members but there's not a whole lot going on. What's it like in NL?
Appreciate it, I hope to find a carpet local but if I fail I'll reach out to you. I assume shipping will be rather pricey..

17's are nice with some chunky tires. The more I look at different photos of cars the more confused I get though haha.

We have a whatsapp group with around 100 people, the dutch forum is not as active as it was back in the days. but the german forum (SXCE.DE) is really active, so that is where i look for things now. Shipping is not really expensive, 20-25 euro depending on the weight.

i really like the tire and wheel size on this car for a street setup. maybe its something you like to.

Gram Lights 57DR 17x9 +22 | Michelin Pilot Sport A/s 3 Plus 245/40

ingmar F is offline   Reply With Quote