View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 03:01 AM   #12
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Time for an update!

I have sold my wheels, and purchased a set of JR5 18x9.5" ET22 square setup instead. Now, I do understand how it sounds going from genuine Work wheels to Japan Racing but it will just be driven on the street and the price of the JR5 were too good to pass up. Things might change in the future too.. Please be nice :-)

I have also ordered a set of genuine Kouki lights and also the lower metal panel as well as the kevlar RPS13 center garnish, the middle piece will be Lexus/Altezza lights but I don't think it matters since it will be covered up by the garnish. Just like Shant_a_ganoosh car on Instagram which is my inspiration per below.

Spent some time with the car yesterday looking over some things, starting work on head unit wiring, gear knob, installed some clips that have been missing etc.
The center console have been removed in preparation for new paint by the way.

Air filter got replaced with a red one, tried to change the wastegate too but it needs a rod end and a new bracket to the compressor housing so that will have to wait.
Here's the new gear knob by the way, not sure if I like the size but it looks cool at least.

Last edited by Snilssson; 12-27-2022 at 02:14 AM..
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote