View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 01:09 AM   #20
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Time for an update again!

Was able to spend an hour in the garage and took care of some minor things. It?s 3+ degrees in the garage and no lights so it?s not the best workplace but fine for small jobs.

I fixed sleepy eyes with this solution, the blank button next to the pop up lights will get this switch. Simple and clean.

I removed the speakers from the parcel shelf and instead of trying to find a replacement I found two speaker grills for just a few ? that works visually imo

And then I got around to increasing the ride height by approximately 15mm all around.

After that I test mounted the Kouki lights, the metal panel still needs to be painted as well as the middle section. But it?s nice to just line everything up. :-)

And lastly I put on the wheels, will be interesting to see it on the ground but I think it will look good!

Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote