View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 12:52 PM   #25
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Still not a lot of action here, the weather is still very cold with snow here in Sweden.

I’m waiting to install the new turbo and new catback until I can take the car to a real garage with heating and proper tools etc.

I have installed a manual boost controller (test fitted for now, have a real bracket that will be installed after testing) Also might get an EBC in the future. This is just to be able to adjust boost a little bit and see how the car behaves on the road..

Got a trunk carpet that’s gotten some stitching and a deep clean. These are becoming harder and harder to find so I’m happy to have something.

Got the headlight covers and the panel around the stereo painted, installed it with the new gear knob. The wiring for the radio is sorted but just needs to be wired up, will do that in a warm garage too. :-)

And lastly I have installed the center piece between the taillights, the reversing lights are really dark inside the garage but look less dark in reality. :-) I’m pleased!

Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote