View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 08:52 AM   #61
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
\ Everything is just a shitpost that hangs around for a day until it's burried by Facebook's non-linear ad-optimizing fuckhole of an algorithm.
Big this. I see something I like while scrolling (on one of the 42069 240sx groups I'm in) and then FB decides to refresh and it's gone forever, save for a painstaking search of the groups or via keywords.

Which also leads me to hating the fact that you can't efficiently search marketplace nationwide. If I need a turbo (or anything easily shippable) I have to maximize my radius (100 miles) then search from city to city. Luckily I'm good with geography and can get the whole country covered in a few minutes but fuck. Used to be a quick scroll through the FS section.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links