View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #72
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
hahahahaha...

You guys keep destroying them, part out, drifting, doing shitty mods, and changing owners hands like a petaphile in a playground.

After 20 years the value is based on the what the owner is willing to take or a buyer is willing to pay. If it doesn't sell, hold on to it... its just like stocks, just because the market is down doesn't mean you have to sell!!

I use to flip cars in high school... bought a '85 XJS w/ k5 miles on it for $7500, still had the factory plastic on the back seat... sold it a year later to my friends uncle for $17,500.

Zilvia member Full Lock sold his S14 Kouki with RB26 for $45K... $45,000... its all about the seller and the buyer.

I will never.. yes, Never, sell my S14 Kouki only because everytime I see one parted out or Drift Destroyed, just means it became that much closer to being one of the last ones!!

enjoy
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote