View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #70
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Well, I ordered my LS3 harness over a year ago.... I still don't have it. Is that next day enough Technically I got it around three months ago, but a couple things were wrong about it... so I sent it back a month ago. But unfortunately I still don't have it back... I assumed it would only take a couple man hours to fix the issue. However, originally I knew that it would take some time since it was the first LS3 one they were making. So I was at an understanding about the time frame... although I didn't think it would take quite that long.

Chase has been nothing but cool and understanding... it just takes him forever to respond sometimes. With that being said, there are far too many complaints about his business in my opinion. I would be devastated to see this many complaints about my business. I'm almost 100% positive there hasn't been any complaints on this site about the product I sell and back. I AM positive there hasn't been any complaints about my services. I bend over backwards, give away free stuff, upgrade customers for free when something isn't in stock etc. I literally search my first and last name on this site every day just to keep tabs on everything. That way if someone posts a complaint and doesn't notify me first, I can catch it that day and try to get it resolved before one little thing spreads like wildfire on this site or the internet. This is also one of the reasons I do not sell from a website with a shopping cart... every order has to come through me via email, phone, PM or text. So I can inform the customer if something is not available right then and there before they make the purchase. For my custom work I simply tell people ahead of time that it is a 2-3 month lead time. That way they can decide if they want to go through with the purchase or at least it helps them better plan for the wait on their end. And most importantly I am honest with people. If I mess up and forget to ship something, not that it really happens, I inform them of my mishap and try to upgrade them to express shipping so it gets there in basically the same amount of time. If the order was really late then I start giving away stuff or refund some money... whatever they choose and whatever it takes.

The way I see it is that 100 happy customers may tell 10 other people of their wonderful experience. Whereas 1 unhappy customer will tell 10+ people of their bad experience.

I think Chase will get all of this ironed out over time, but unfortunately customers do not like to be growing business guinea pigs.
THIS THIS THIS.

I told them over and over again, if they can hook me up with ANYTHING to compensate me for my VERY long wait time, I would be happy to leave the order with them until its figured out. I asked them to upgrade my power steering kit to one with an oil cooler, or To sell me an oil cooler at cost, I asked them to discount the product some, I asked them if they could do ANYTHING at all.

The only thing they offered was a coupon codes for my NEXT purchase. I never received it and canceled my order, I will be designing my own power steering lines.

Frankly unless you were to offer something at cost, it's BS to give someone a coupon code off their NEXT purchase. It really only made me more upset. After waiting forever for a project, the only compensation i get is to give them more of my money, at a slight discount. Compensate me by making more profit of me? Bullshit.

I told them I would be filling a complaint with the BBB, which I plan to. The fee to fix those costs much more than a oil cooler, or refunded some of my money.

Ken at enjuku racing on the other hand was awesome (who i ordered it from) he called them every chance he got to see what was up with my order. and even though he was selling it through a third party, he STILL hooked me up with a handbrake at a stupid cheap price to compensate for my troubles. THATS how you do customer service.

The bottom line this is NOT a first for chase bays, there are multiple threads on honda tech about them, and if i recall they were banned from honda tech, but i might be wrong there.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote