Thread: New Servers
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #19
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
In regards to the OP and with the recent downage of the forum, do you think it's time to actually update the forum from vBulletin v3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Meant to post this a few days ago, but we upgraded our servers a few days ago and have been dealing with a few outages while we tweaked out the kinks. I think were stable now, so hopefully you enjoy the faster setup!

I wanted to know everyone thoughts about upgrading to vBulletin 4.x? 3.x is end of life by a long shot, but were in for a major look and feel change if we upgrade to 4.x. We could use the theme from Toyobaru.net for Zilvia since its somewhat similar in layout. We could tweak the colors too. See attached pictures for reference.

Also, I just fixed an attachment issue.