View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 12:19 PM   #592
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I just got done with another TRS Morimoto Mini H1 retrofit into a S14 Zenki headlight yesterday. This time using the JDM S14 lights.
Heatguned the lights apart to reveal the insides.

And we have some problems...

Design of the JDM S14 headlights are a wee bit different than of the USDM ones..I was looking forward to just fitting them in and being done with them in few hours. NOP!

These two that's pointed at with the screw driver had to be gone. this took few hours on the first one, and just breezed through on the second one.

I was never good at trimming the shroud...oh wells.

Got to finish both of them in one sitting. over all with small distractions here and there, took 7 hours to finish.

I haven't put the clear covers on it yet. Will update when it goes on the car along with some cut off shots.