View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 12:41 PM   #528
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Here’s the thing, I was running Altima fans. At the track it would shoot up to 210(and keep climbing) after a lap or two and when you’re on a circuit style track it really sucks to have to constantly pull off. Meanwhile my friend with a clutch fan was doing lap after lap and never saw over 190. Yeah cruising around it would stay around 178F, but under hard driving it just didn’t hold up. I’m running just the clutch fan and it’s a lot lower than the Altima fans ever were. I was an avid efan supporter for the longest time but they simply aren’t as good as clutch fans, and they damn sure aren’t as reliable.
Interesting. I dont doubt that the clutch fan moves more air than the efans, but there are many track cars that use efans without any issues. Evo's and modded is300's just to name a few.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote