View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 08:45 PM   #80
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
so this erebuni bumper needs some work. i think this kit was designed for someone with a tube front end/front bash bar - all three of these vents currently hit the stock bash bar.

i'm getting a dremel this weekend to (with a ventilator) cut these back by about an inch, or at least cut the portion that hits the bash bar. "nooo you're mocking it up wrong" no i'm not, i just spent a half hour verifying that the VENTS are what hits the bash bar and prevents it from going all the way back, up against the fenders and hood, into position.

could i sell it to someone for 100% profit? sure. would i then have to find another equally rare and unique bumper? yep.

also, the grommets to mount the skirts arrived. WOO

also, the top of the bumper is vertical, whereas the stock top bumper mount is horizontal. gonna need to figure that out.