View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #57
Lost8lives

Trader Rating: (0)
Lost8lives is an unknown quantity at this point
Update

did this all 4 months ago trying to back track and get the thread up to date wilh the car

Well it took me over 4 months to get all my parts from Chase Bays for there VQ 240SX fuel line kit. and then it did not fit and did not come with evey thing you need like it says on the web site. Big fat waste of money. Buy some -6AN Braided SS line get like 30 feet for the return line and feed line then some left over for you power steering line i wil get to the power steering later in the thread.

I used a Fuel Lab FPR you will need
-6AN Male to Male union fittings X3
-6AN Fuel filter x1
-6AN 90 deg. Female to Female fitting x1
-6AN 45 deg. Female hose end x 2
-6AN straght hose fitting x2
-6AN to 1/8" NPT 90 Deg. Male To Male
-6AN Fuel Rail Delivery Adapter for SR RB
this is best found on Ebay you can get it with a 1/8 NPT barb or a straight 1/8 NTP to -6AN Male but it hit my fire wall that is why i have the 90 deg. fitting listed above

buy this stuff and evey thing will fit good (better then me) and save you money and time i got every thing off Ebay

for now i bent the stock hard lines to come up threw the small opening in the side of the fender next to the wiper motor i will replace the hole line with -6AN soon i do not like the fuel line being next to the pass side header

this is the part that Chase Bays sent after 4 months

i know i could have made this fit but i did not like the idea and for $18.00
i could get somthing that fits right and looks better

i did not use this this tube just used it to show the fitment i put the adapter on the back off the fuel rail

I pulled my fuel take to get all the Old Crapy 87 Octane out

New daily 2011 2SS got it with 4k on it. it had never been sold. it was a pace car at Texas Motor Speedway

cut mufflers off they weighted 40ib each
sorry i know this is not a Camaro forum....
Lost8lives is offline   Reply With Quote